Resident Contest! Win a $50 Gift Card!
Resident Referral Bonus
New Applicants MUST write your name on the guest card at the time of initial visit.
24-HOUR EMERGENCY ON-CALL (AFTER-HOURS) MAINTENANCE 248.884.7508
- Please call (248) 884-7508 to submit an after-hours emergency request (M-F after 5pm-8am and 24-hours Saturdays and Sundays).
- Emergency calls should be answered immediately or responded to by a maintenance tech within 10-minutes for an over-the-phone assessment.
- After the assessment, the maintenance tech is instructed to notify the resident of the time it will take he/she to arrive depending on severity and if they are finishing up a prior emergency call.
- Upon arrival the technician is to secure the requested emergency situation and report follow-up the next business day to complete any uncompleted repairs.
The following is a list of emergencies requiring attention by an “on-call” technician:
- Fire (Call 911 First)
- Water leaks
- Clogged toilet or otherwise inoperable toilet, if there is only one bathroom in the unit. Residents are required to plunge toilets prior to contacting emergency maintenance or $50 fee is assessed.
- No heat when outside temperature is below 40 degrees
- No water
- Gas leak (contact Consumers Energy (800) 477-5050)
- No Electricity (contact DTE Energy (800) 477-4747
- Unsecured apartment (broken window, non-locking door, etc.)
- Lock-Out (*see policy below)
- ANY SITUATION THAT THREATENS THE COMMUNITY OR OUR RESIDENTS
Please schedule all non-emergency maintenance issues by submitting a “maintenance request” located on the home page of our website bhapts.com. Please note; you must have your Beacon Hill account number to log-in. Someone will be happy to address your maintenance request within 24-72-hours of submission during regular business hours Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Delays in completion of service may occur due to harsh weather conditions, property emergencies and/or if permission to enter is not granted.
**Beacon Hill staff/maintenance may only enter a unit if leaseholder is present with the exception of emergency response/entry should any damage be occurring to Beacon Hill Management property/assets and maintenance is unable to reach lease holder. If upon arrival, the situation is found to be a false emergency maintenance call a $50. Non-emergency maintenance fee will be added to the tenant’s ledger.
**NO PERMISSION TO ENTER is offered to our residents as a courtesy, as we want to respect all client’s privacy. However, in certain circumstances, maintenance and management must enter with or without permission. Please refer to lease contract;
SECTION 9: Access to Premises: it is expressly understood and agreed by Resident that Management or its agents shall have free access at all reasonable hours to the premises for the purpose of examining the same or exhibiting same to prospective buyers or residents or for making alterations or repairs on said premises in which Management may desire to make. Emergency access is at Managements discretion.
**LOCK-OUT POLICY – Tenants who request entry to their unit due to a lock-out will be charged a $25.00 fee to the tenant ledger. This fee also applies during regular business hours. NO CASH NOTE: for security of our residents, ONLY LEASEHOLDERS 18-YEARS OR OLDER are granted entry to the apartment after personal verification with Beacon Hill Management Personnel. No family members, friends or over the phone authorized entry will be permitted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
As always, we appreciate your patience and understanding while we service our client’s maintenance needs and thank you for choosing our community.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please contact management.